AUG® has presented a solution for safe intubations within the magnetic resonance (MR) environment, DLITE® MRI Conditional laryngoscope disposable blades are specially manufactured withnonferrous stainless steel for MR Suite safety,durability and long life. Each blade is satin finished to reduce glare and enhance ease of intubation.It’s exceptional specifications including a soft and gentle carvature, Yellow plastic heel gives secure fitting and supreme stregth while intubation it also indicates that the blade is MR Conditional. DLITE bladesgive highest level of illuminance with LITERAY® laryngoscope handles.
- Suitable for MR Conditional environment.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fiber optic blade.
- Build with nonferrous stainless steel for MR Suite safety
- Highly polished Acrylic gives brilliant light transmission.
- Maximum covered outlet point of acrylic.
- No back reflection.
- Yellow plastic heel gives strongest strength.
- Certified to strength the 3.0 Tesla as marked on blade.
- Single use & CE logos are clearly marked on blades.
- 2 metal ball bearings for secure fittings.
- Supplied in Box of 20 pieces.
- Certified barcode labels are pasted.
- Available in Sterile with Tyvek packaging.
- In accordance with ISO7376/3.
- 5 Year Shelf life
- Safe & Hygienic
- Premium Quality
- MR Conditional Product