WARMFLEX® Macintosh blades are designed for difficult intubation, these have a tip which is adjustable. A lever controls the tip angle during intubation to lift the epiglottis, it help to giving a clear view of the vocal cord.
- 2.5V Vacuum bulb can be easily replaced.
- Autoclavableupto 134ᵒC approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving.
- Round edges prevent from injury risk.
- Compatible with ISO 7376/1 standard handles.
- Matt finishedto reduce glare.
- Low profile blades.
- Flexible tilting tip engaged with a lever.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use