The AUG® DLITE® laryngoscopes are the most reliable and admired due to its high level of clinical performance. DLITE® is offering an extensive range of single use laryngoscopes with all exceptional specifications including a soft and gentle carvature, Metal heel gives secure fitting and supreme stregth while intubation. It also eliminate the risk of cross infection.Blade shapes optimized to ease the passage of the tube and patient-friendly.It also gives highest level of illuminance with LITERAY® laryngoscope handles.
- Suitable for difficult intubation.
- Lever positioned at the rear of the blade to control the tilting tip.
- The tilting tip elevates the epiglottis providing an improved view of the larynx, without excessive force.
- The titling tip on the Flexible Macintosh blades allow greater flexibility and control during many difficult intubation cases such as cervical spine and neck injuries, prominent upper teeth and displacement of the larynx
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fiber optic blade.
- Build with AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Highly polished Acrylic gives brilliant light transmission.
- Maximum covered outlet point of acrylic.
- No back reflection.
- Metal heel gives strongest strength.
- Single use & CE logos are clearly marked on blades.
- 3 metal ball bearings for secure fittings.
- Supplied in Box of 20 pieces.
- Certified barcode labels are pasted.
- Available in Sterile with Tyvek packaging.
- In accordance with ISO7376/3.
- Specialized Tilting tip