WARMLITE® Seward blade is specially designed for an infant blade for use in asphyxia neonatorum this pattern is now available in two sizes extending its usefulness to older children.
- 2.5VVacuum bulb can be easily replaced.
- Autoclavableupto 134 ᵒC approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving.
- Round edges prevent from injury risk.
- Compatible with ISO 7376/1 standard handles.
- Matt finished to reduce glare.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use