The Wis-hipple is a modified version of Wisconsin blade with a straight spatula and a large, circular flange which expands slightly towards the distal portion of the blade. This feature increase the visual field and reduced of possibility of trauma during intubation. The distal portion is wider and formed slightly to the right to better adapt to lifting the epiglottis.
- 2.5VVacuum bulb can be easily replaced.
- Autoclavableupto 134 ᵒC approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving.
- Round edges prevent from injury risk.
- Compatible with ISO 7376/1 standard handles.
- Matt finished to reduce glare.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use